- Equip - men and women with a Christ-centered theological knowledge and enable them to apply this knowledge in the market place, their churches and a wider community in Latvia
- Build bridges - between different churches and denominations through dialogue and work on a variety of projects.
- Respond - spiritually to intellectual challenges and material needs in a meaningful and strategic way.
Our missionThe Latvian Biblical Centre is a non-denominational school which aims to educate church leadership and lay people through practical application of God’s Word and training in ministry skills.
- We aim to be biblical, practical, and to build godly character (1Peter 1:15-16)
- We want to help our learners think for themselves while remaining dependent on and dedicated to the teachings of Scripture and the illumination of the Holy Spirit as their source of truth (Acts 17:11)
- We want our learners to have practical ministry skills (Eph. 4: 11-13)
- We want our learners to recognize God’s calling in their lives and to fulfil it
- We want to support, equip, encourage and develop present church leadership
- To the Bible – to submit to it as our sole authority (Matt. 4:4; 2Tim.3:16; 2Peter1:21; Josh 1:8)
- To the local church – to support it as God’s primary agent for ministry in the world (Matt. 16:16-18; Acts 2:42-47; 1Cor.12:12ff.)
- To the learner – to provide them with Biblical and practical skills for ministry while seeking to develop godly character (1Peter 1:15-16; 1John 2:4-6)
- To promote obedience to Jesus’ Great Commission (Matt. 28:19-20)